A FEMJOY movie directed by
| Date: October 23, 2011
In my opinion this is the most erotic video from Lorena G. She is always wonderful but in this location/video she is top.
I love this video, because it makes me dreaming. She moves very sexy in the bed and creates a lot of sexual desires. It is not boring to watch her.
I hope to see more videos like this.
Thank you for this great video and thank god for this beatiful woman.
"Naked skin" is a misleading title and I make the more serious charge of deceptive advertising. Lorena G is naked for only about 40% of the total time of the video. The other 60% is degraded by what one wise commenter terms "clothing pollution." I like Lorena G naked images and videos, and am extremely disappointed by the excessive use of clothing. After downloading I deleted the downloaded file. It's not worth ever watching again.
Could there be a more stunningly beautiful girl in the entire world Right now I'm thinking no. Lorena is a wonderful, gorgeous creature!
Feel free to express your thoughts, feelings or ideas, but please do it
in a fair and friendly manner – not only when commenting on the models,
but also when responding to fellow contributors.