FEMJOY Member May 2, 2010 2:38:49 PM

Good. Do you have Asia models, like Japanese, Chinese,Vietnamese. Indian, for us to watch.Hope this will happen

FEMJOY Member Jul 29, 2009 8:08:49 AM

verysensual

FEMJOY Member Jul 15, 2009 3:11:55 AM

Carla is so cute and I just love her curves. Her body is the type I absolutely adore. Lovely, natural and beautiful breasts leading to the lines and curves of her torso down to those great round hips and butt. It would be fabulous to see her and Katalin totally nude together in a video. Their lovely bodies side by side would be an instant classic video. Please make this happen.

FEMJOY Member Feb 4, 2009 10:23:22 PM

I agree with you, spoogysmith. Sure, there are amazing beauties like Corinna and Kinga, but they often seem almost too beautiful (if such a thing is possible). Yet here is Carla, not a Perfect 10 (though undoubtedly a Great 9), who is really working the camera, showing us all she's got, and really giving a sexy, inviting look in her eyes...and those natural breasts and that perfect shape and the sort of "home video" nature of this movie, well, it's just all a great combination. What a babe!

FEMJOY Member Feb 4, 2009 3:42:37 PM

She's not your conventional perfect 10, but I just love Carla. Call me crazy, but I'd pick her over Corinna any day. I'm not quite sure why, I think maybe it's just the attitude that she projects that really gets me going.

FEMJOY Member Feb 1, 2009 8:11:04 PM

She makes me wish I was 50 years younger.

FEMJOY Member Jan 25, 2009 4:42:33 PM

Goddess

FEMJOY Member Oct 6, 2008 1:11:38 AM

beautful indeed...

FEMJOY Member Sep 16, 2008 6:28:47 AM

Thank You Carla!

FEMJOY Member Aug 29, 2008 3:55:19 AM

Like almost all of the young women here, Carla's naked body is very interesting. Her breasts are not my favorite type but I would not turn her down because of that. I really enjoy the shaved, or neatly trimmed, pubic area of most of the girls on this site. It is very exciting to me to be able to see the vulva and inner vaginal lips exposed. I also very much enjoy the rear views with arched backs and spread buttocks revealing rear entry vaginal views, as well as, totally uninhibited views of their anuses. I also really enjoy the total unabashed nudity of these girls with absolutley no distractions from their wonderful young bodies.

FEMJOY Member Aug 24, 2008 5:05:22 PM

I am flat with her eyes.......nothing to comment.

FEMJOY Member Aug 23, 2008 11:57:59 PM

Would sure like to be her bra and panties for a while!!

FEMJOY Member Aug 23, 2008 3:16:43 PM

Hot girl! Very sensual, nice breasts just the right size, and I love her hair and dark eyes. This is my first view of Carla on femjoy, but I'm going to check out her other shoots -- and let's see more of this lady! She's a hot one!

FEMJOY Member Aug 23, 2008 9:23:42 AM

Nice to see a full-figured beauty for a change. Love those tits. Only wish Sven could have gotten her to open her legs a little more to share her lovely pussy lips with us more.